quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2014

12 melhores citações de 2014

[Só foram tomadas em conta citações dos filmes estreados em Portugal entre 1 de Janeiro de 2014 e 31 de Dezembro de 2014.]


“I don't want to survive, I want to live.”, Chiwetel Ejiofor - 12 anos escravo


"Last year I made 49 million dollars which really pissed me off because it was 3 shy of a million a week.", Leonardo DiCaprio - O lobo de Wall Street


“On your feet, maggot.”, Terence Maynard - No limite do amanhã


"My name is Jeff.", Channing Tatum - Agentes universitários


“APES! TOGETHER! STRONG!”, Andy Serkis - Planeta dos Macacos: A Revolta


"If the mailman has seen my vagina, we're moving.", Cameron Diaz - Sex Tape: O nosso vídeo proibido


“She has no idea. If I had a blacklight, this place would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.”, Chris Pratt - Guardiões da Galáxia


“You two are the most fucked up people I've ever met, and I deal with fucked up people for a living.”, Tyler Perry - Em parte incerta

“We're so cute I want to punch us in the face.", Rosamund Pike - Em parte incerta


"Today is my birthday. And it's a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. Well, now I'm the same age that you were when you left... and it'd be really great if you came back soon.”, Jessica Chastain - Interstellar

"When you become a parent, one thing becomes really clear. And that's that you want to make sure your children feel safe. And that rules out telling a 10-year old that the world's ending.", Matthew McConaughey - Interstellar


“If you want to win the lottery, you have to make the money to buy a ticket.”, Jake Gyllenhaal - Nightcrawler: Repórter na noite

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário