sábado, 2 de janeiro de 2016

20 Melhores Citações de 2015

[As citações encontram-se dispostas neste artigo por ordem de estreia em Portugal, tendo sido consideradas citações de filmes estreados entre 1 de Janeiro e 31 de Dezembro de 2015.]


"I was raised to be charming, not sincere."
Chris Pine - Caminhos da floresta


"A moment of pain, is worth a lifetime of glory."
Alex Russell - Invencível


"How did we end up here? This place is horrible, smells like balls. You had it all. You were a movie star, remember?"
Michael Keaton - Birdman (ou A inesperada virtude da ignorância)


"There are no two words in the English language more harmful than "good job"."
J.K. Simmons - Whiplash: Nos limites


"When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do."
Oscar Isaac - Um ano muito violento


"I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time, and I think that's why we were brothers, because you did too. No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away, or half way across the world. You'll always be with me, and you'll always be my brother."
Vin Diesel - Velocidade Furiosa 7


"You didn't see that coming?"
Aaron Taylor-Johnson - Vingadores: A Era de Ultron


"It's not the same when there's no growing old together. Without that, love is just heartbreak."
Blake Lively - A idade de Adaline


"What a lovely day!"
Nicholas Hoult - Mad Max: Estrada da Fúria


"Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat."
BD Wong - Mundo Jurássico


"I think we should call the Avengers."
Paul Rudd - Homem-Formiga


"Oh! Bello, papaguena! Tu le bella comme la papaya."
Pierre Coffin - Mínimos


"If Vin Diesel can do it, so can I!"
Ed Helms - Férias


"For a special agent, you're not having a very special day, are you?"
Hugh Grant - O agente da U.N.C.L.E.


"Human beings simply aren't built to function at the cruising altitudes of a 747."
Jason Clarke - Evereste


"I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this."
Matt Damon - Perdido em Marte


"You're a kite dancing in a hurricane, Mr. Bond."
Willem Dafoe - 007: SPECTRE


"Musicians play their instruments. I play the orchestra."
Michael Fassbender - Steve Jobs


"Chewie, we're home!"
Harrison Ford - Star Wars: O despertar da força


"I don't get this dress. One of my apples keeps rolling out of the bag, but I like the story it tells with the fringe."
Amy Poehler - Só podiam ser irmãs

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário